Job Description for Heavy Equipment Electrician | Job Hiring Abroad
- Perform suggested electrical modification from the dealer for the safety and improvements of the equipment.
- Check and troubleshoot fault in fire suppression system.
- Responsible in providing electrical connection for modification for the safety and improvement of the unit.
- Perform alternator and starter motor replacement.
- Handled brand Komatsu and Caterpillar
- Perform replacement of hydraulic hose busted.
- Troubleshoot hydraulic and engine low power.
Heavy Equipment Electrician Job Abroad Qualifications:
- Must be 25 – 45 years’ old
- Must have experience in Komatsu and Caterpillar
- Overseas experience is an advantage.
- Must be willing to submit certificates.
- With at least 5 years’ experience in the same field.
- Passport must be 18 months valid.
Filipino Applicants Only