Job Description for Heavy Equipment Mechanic | Job Hiring Abroad
- Responsible for inspecting, maintaining and repairing of Heavy Equipment such as bulldozers, excavators, articulated dump truck, and other equipment.
- Troubleshooting engine, overhauling.
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions to determine required repairs using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration device.
- Also responsible for operating equipment.
Heavy Equipment Job Abroad Qualifications:
- Must be 25 – 45 years’ old
- Must have experience in Komatsu and Caterpillar
- Overseas experience is an advantage.
- Must be willing to submit certificates.
- With at least 5 years’ experience in the same field.
- Passport must be 18 months valid.
Filipino Applicants Only