The POEA e-Registration System records data of laborers who intend to work abroad. Registering through their website is important to find new work abroad as it is needed for all OFWs before their exit. Job seekers will receive a registration number after the registration process has finished.
Other than registering for overseas employment, the POEA e-Registration System offers different functions:
- provide information about job vacancies in other countries
- provide job vacancies with POEA-licensed recruitment agencies
- notify applicants on the status of job applications
- verify transactions status
- collect processing fees
- accept requests for the registration of principals or employers
- accept applications to Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC)
- provide viewing of employment contracts
How to create an account
- Register and activate an account
Fill in your personal particulars including your name, gender, email address, date of birth, passport number, and passport expiry date. You can choose to leave the suffix name field blank, but you must fill in other fields. Hit “Register” after finishing the form. You will see a message saying that your registration is successful. You will have to go to your email inbox and use the initial password to log in for the first time. Then, you’ll need to create a new password right away. Confirm your password and click “Change password”.
Fill in your personal details like name, gender, email address, and birth date. Click register and a message will pop out if your registration is successful.
After that, check your email to view the temporary password and your e-Registration number.
2. Upload your photo and passport
The photo has to be:
- Passport Size
- Less than 2 MB JPG/JPEG file
- Clean and clear
3. Create your profile
Next, go to “My Profile” tab and fill in the requested details. You will need the following information:
- SSS ID
- OWWA ID or OFW e-Card
- TESDA ID
- Seaman’s Book (SIRB)
- PhilHealth ID
4. Add educational information
5. Add work preference and experiences
6. Upload your documents
Add relevant documents like NBI clearance, Police clearance, and Medical certificate. Then click SAVE.
7. View and print resume
Click the “My Resume” tab to view and print your information sheet. Then “Print” if you want to have a soft copy of your resume. Then you’re good to go!