Job Description for Fire Truck Maintenance Technician:
- Participates in the mechanical repair of fire apparatus equipment, including rebuilding or repair of pumps, valves and other fire related equipment; diagnose customer’s complaints and perform corrective actions.
- Ability to diagnose defects, perform mechanical repairs with minimum of supervision.
- The applicant will be trained to conduct pump tests, aerial inspections and annual inspections.
- Completes apparatus inspections and performs specialized, journey-level mechanical maintenance and repair work on all types of complex firefighting apparatus and related equipment which include but are not limited to ladder, engine, ARFF, air/light, rehabilitation, hazardous materials, brush trucks and command van type apparatus.
- Uses manual techniques or computerized systems to diagnose operational problems on all types of firefighting apparatus and heavy equipment; diagnosing problems with a variety of complex hydraulic and electrical systems on firefighting apparatus.
- Performance annual pump testing as per NFPA standards.
- Candidates must have 5 year’s experience in the same field.
- At least high school graduate
- Can provide Certificates
- Must be 25 years old and above
Filipino Applicants Only