Job Description for Fire Crew Chief | Job Hiring Abroad
- Serves as lead fire fighter when responding to fire alarms and EMS incidents to contain/extinguish fires.
- Responsible for directing the activities of the fire department and is the sole authority and command at the scene of a fire.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of audience.
- Ability to motivate staff and lead s small team.
- Supervise Drivers and Fire Fighters to ensure that crews respond in a timely manner.
Fire Crew Chief Job Abroad Qualifications:
- Candidates must have 5 years’ experience in the same field
- Candidates must be a High School graduate
- Can provide Certificates and ready passport
- Must be 50 years old and below
Filipino Applicants Only